Tuesday, December 1, 2009

catch 22

I saw the mosquito…. And my eyes followed it…. It sat on my thick and rough skin. I let it sit… I watched it closely…. Beautiful…. It was about to sting…. I shake… it flies away…. I followed it again…It sits on a little tender skin this time…. And I was about to kill it.

Pregnant she must be… I have read it some where… they need protein and our blood supplies it to them… How much blood can it suck in one go… I am going to kill it…. What fairness what justice…

What rights I have to take its life….. and I cry for justice. They say it was born to be killed by me. Who knows as I was born to feed it…

3 comments:

Unknown said...

"They say it was born to be killed by me. Who knows as I was born to feed it…"

Heavy stuff dude!

timmie said...

I like this!

Chatz said...

Dada...this is a superbly placed question.