Thursday, February 5, 2009

Conversation with Jesus

One not so fine morning, I asked Jesus. What am I suppose to do? Jesus screamed ‘fuck off’ thrice and the third time was really loud and brought tsunami at certain places.
Below is my interaction with Jesus himself.

Me: What should I do Jesus? What should I do now?
Jesus: FUCK OFF, FUCK OFF, FUCK OFF (the one which brought tsunami). What do you think; I am here to give advice? Don’t you remember they crucify me? They publicly stoned me, my own friends betrayed me. Do you want my advice? Screw you loser. I never asked for any of these.
You know what… I am dead, long time. JEASUS IS DEAD. This is 2009 AD. No no no you won’t leave me leave me alone. I am the shepherd, you are my fucking lambs. Get a life young fellow. They wage wars in my name, you know killing people, pulling their guts out when they are alive, raping those who preached my name. No, I am not going to give you salvation when you are dead. Be alive… Kick ass. Leave me alone. Go to hell, meet my counterparts if you want instant salvation. He will put his whale size dick in you head you will be released. Don’t come to me… Leave me alone… Go to to hell ...

No comments: