Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine’s Day Special

Three years back, if you have known me, you would be surprised if I say, I am planning for a Valentine’s Day this year. Things have changed since ‘drastically’. Not intentionally I would say but what the heck I let things take its course. Last year I had a nice walk in C.R Market with two very beautiful girls. I can swear on anything it was not intentional. This year I planned to plan… So I let my imagination flow, meandering and wonder… Below is what I am thinking while writing this piece.

I am all well dressed in formals (don’t be surprised, I am looking for perfection). I knocked at her door and she, my date opens it well dressed smiling and welcomes me. I enter hiding the gift behind me. She the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, asks me to sit. I sit. She asks me to give her a minute so that she gives a final touch to her make up. I look around the room concentrating at each and every details of the room. I know that room well but even then I scanned the room not to find any thing but just did it as I was going to scan her. She comes back, she is ready now to go out for a date with me.

We go to a swanky restaurant, she decides for the menu. I watch her carefully while she goes through the menu. She is carrying soft smile on her face which is worth dying for. I call for the waiter, the waiter comes. I order for some noodles and dried lambs. The dinner is served, nice music adding up to the décor. She starts eating. I love to watch her eat. She digs the fork into a piece of lamb I follow it till it touches her rosy lips. No anger, no fear, no materialistic interpretation of the present I am just there looking at her.

Ho she is so beautiful. I watched her perfect lips, her nose, her cheeks, then I reached her eyes. Trying to find, if there is any thing in them. I go deeper in her eyes, no nothing in them, I try harder deeper nope still nothing. I start wondering if there is anything inside her. Anything at all any body… Useless. By this time I was concentrating hard on her eyes as if I am trying find out whatever there is in her mind. Still noting just blank. But they are the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. It is worth looking at them for rest of my life. Such beautiful eyelids such perfect sharp and dark eyes. I am still looking at them, is there some one else…….. WHAP…WHAM
I am on the floor. I can’t see anything clearly, all coloured with colour of love colour of blood. It’s flowing profusely out of head. I try to look for her but in vain. I saw one of my eye balls rolling over the floor. I can’t move.
So what ever I see I see it through my remaining eye which was coloured with the colour of love colour of blood. I saw monkeys jumping around I can barely hear them creaming of names of some ancient God or were they. I lay there still unable to move while these monkey I don’t know why were blaming me in some weird language which I was unable to understand. I lay still…..

This is hardly my plan. I am sorry I have to end here.

No comments: