Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Dylan song that I wrote

I got a note book
And I got it for free
So I scribe few things
But later I couldn’t read

I asked my friend
A good friend of mine
To read the things I wrote
Hoping he will read it for me.

Next day he came
Asking “how do you do?”
I said “fairly good.”
Feel free to be rude

He took out his gun
Pointing at me
And said” you are where I want to be”
Shot me twice and I was dead.

He thought it was fun
So didn’t bothered to run
He kept the note book
Till he was shot dead
For the free copy of the note book.

2 comments:

John Doe said...

And it will continue something like this...

I found a blood smeared note book
Lying by the streets
I tried picking it up
But it spoke to me

I am the lost dreams
The hidden visions
Of one who is no
Longer me

Pick me up
Pick me up
And the truth
You can read

I turned around
I looked the other side
I ran and ran
And then some beside

Give me lies
Give me hope
Give me anything

But the truth... no no no...

sadak chhap said...

Wow...