Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I surrender again




In search of you I surrender… I surrender everything. Love, pain, suffering, greed, anger, passion; I surrender expectations, hopes, illusions, my past, my possible futures, my present. My cloths, my cigarettes, my fresh air, my fresh dreams, my unfinished dreams, my ideas, my hate, my pride, my ego

And then I not only find you; I become you; I start seeing things in totality. I start seeing every thing, knowing everything. Knowing the rhythm of the fire, of the river, of life and chaos. I become the straight line in any axis. I start existing everywhere.


Enough

I chose not to… rather I chose love, pain, suffering…

All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players

And I am very much part of it.
And I am a damn neat player.

No comments: