Thursday, August 27, 2009

Hypothetical conversation with God

Sadak Chhap:– What if one day people stop loving you, will you stop loving them as well?

God:- I am God. I don’t reciprocate, I don’t react, I act.

SC:- Then how about punishing the sinners and rewarding the followers?

God:- Ho those are all religious propagandas made by the people for the people. But that is not the question here. If I may say so…. The question here is about love. It would be really sad if they stop loving. The ability to love is much bigger a virtue than being loved. And probably that is the single most important factor which differentiates between me and you. Between God and human…

5 comments:

Unknown said...

heavy!
still...i think when you say god, the word "hypothetical" in ur title becomes redundant

sadak chhap said...

@ aBibhash I had many conversations with God but this particular was hypostatical as I think the world will never stop loving GOD….hahhahhhahhaha

John Doe said...

The world stopped loving God the day the word God was invented.

However we are all in love with what we expect God to give us.

sadak chhap said...

well the blog was hardly about God...

John Doe said...

well neither are religions.