Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Conversation between X and Y




X: What will you do if you see a girl being raped?
Y: I don’t know most probably I will turn away and pretend I have not seen anything. What would you do Mr. X
X: What are you saying how can you be so shallow, obviously I will try to help that girl. How can you watch crime and do nothing
Y: Criminals are dangerous man they can hurt you. Why would go and stop anyone. You might end up being hurt yourself. I am afraid of being hurt is that some kind of a crime.
X. I don’t know about you but honestly I won’t be able to sleep or face the mirror or face any one for that matter of fact if I let this happen and do nothing about it.
Y: O… now I know what you mean, you are going to save that girl risk yourself because you can sleep tight. I mean what wrong I have done by saying I just don’t want to get hurt. You are anyways going to save her for your selfish reasons. It is not for her but for your self. Same as me. Exactly like me. You picked up morality just to satisfy your ego.

No comments: