Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Wonder Moments

Uploading photographs are always so much easier than writing 500 words on some thing. And then images are always open. Open for interpretations. But come-on both of them needs spontaneity and to write you need time. I need time to just to type; you need space of your own. No matter how much time you have spend on thinking, you are crystal clear in your head but still you need that sanity, that moment while you break free and write.
However as I am cramped, I am uploading yet another set of photographs which I have taken on my trip to Camp Bodhisatva.will write about it some other time .. Hopefully...




I try to show what I see or else I lie



Hey plastic stop using plastics




It is a crime for a Rock climber to grow fat. nevertheless he is a good friend



Camp bodhisatva... Focuss..




What the fuck, it is just a bulb



Chalo chalo sab line mein khare ho jao... Systematic programming honi chahiye...




Innocence do exist. Just turn blind.




Taare Zamin Pe.



You are nice but Don't you dare divert me from my craziness.




hiihiihih.... we will go and play some chupa chupi




Grow up and become good and strong. Do what is right God bless




We will grow up somedays will smoke Cigarettes and will fight with each other. they will lose their innocence and nothing would be same. Nothing would be true but till then be what you are.




where do you come from what do you want. This is my place do visit but remember to to leave.

No comments: