Monday, March 9, 2009

Garwhal Trip

Hi, I am back from a trip to the mountains. Been many places learned lot of things, suffered two days of food poisoning. Can go on and on, on this. But lack of time does not permit me to. So posting photographs with captions.
But I promise to give details of my trip soon.



After a long day of Rafting.



Imagine staying in a place like this, Gupt kashi, I know a guy who built small stone house there and practises yoga.




Gupt kashi (again)



Yes, I was among privileged few to be practising yoga in banks of River Ganga. (Camp Rapid Fire.




And rappelling too... (Camp rapid fire again)




I don't know why i put this photograph.




Preparing the raft.



Now what else do you want. River, mountains and sunrise.




Can't believe people pay for doing this.



step farming.




Temped River Tehri




And the river runs dry.



the river runs wild (Mori tons valley)




Best chef known at work.




Made some crazy friends




what else should I say.




Temple for the braves at Hanol




Mohanda at work




Over Night stay at Gujjar's




On the road again.



Uttar Kashi

1 comment:

Jhangora said...

Nice Pics sadak chhap. Thanx a lot.